With a variety of vacuum cleaners available in market today, buying decisions depends upon various factors. Some people may look for a budget-friendly low priced canister vacuum while some others may be looking for the best canister for pet hair cleaning or some may not consider any factor other than the best cleaning high-end machine. When you begin to shop for a vacuum, one primary factor that you would come across is that whether you want a bagged vacuum or a bagless machine. Both of these options are equally known and each one has its own advantages/disadvantages. The main difference between these machines is that bagged machines filter dirt particles to a bag while bagless store then in a canister/cup and even uses a separate filter to catch tiny unseen particles. This page will focus on some of the Best Bagless Canister Vacuums.
Benefits of using bagless canister vacuums
There are varied benefits of using a bagless canister vacuum. Some of these features include:
- Most of these vacuums have a canister that is transparent – so you can see how much dirt has been collected and would even notice if something valued incidentally is captured by the vacuum.
- Most of the bagless vacuums have filters that can be cleaned – so you can reduce the expense of replacing filters and can clean them up before discarding/replacing them with a new one. Moreover filters save you time and money as they do not need replacement as frequently as needed by most bagged vacuums.
- Reusable canisters and cups –Another advantage of bagless canisters is that they can be washed and dried and can be used again and again.
- Low Maintenance Cost –With bagless canisters, you need not to buy bags again and so maintenance cost would be low.
Top 5 bagless canister vacuums
Through reviews conducted of various vacuums, we have shortlisted best 5 bagless canister vacuums.
1. Electrolux EL4300B
Superior pickup of dirt and debris is ensured with the Electrolux EL4300B vacuum cleaner. With its Deep Clean Powerhead and impressively powerful cyclonic technology you can get deep cleaning over all kind of surfaces whether bare flooring, carpets or rugs. An easy to empty dust cup is appointed to give you ease of being bagless with this vacuum and you can dispose all the dirt with the press of one button. The EgroShock Storage and telescopic wand included with the vacuum can be easily stored when not in use. Sleek design, superior maneuverability, bagless convenience and ultra-superior cleaning are all the offerings of this machine. Moreover the vacuum comes with a washable HEPA filter that actively removes 99.9% dust and allergens. You can read more our reviews at here
- Powerful cyclonic technology used for cleaning.
- HEPA filter included.
- Bagless vacuum saves you from cost of purchasing bags.
- User-friendly light weight and compact structure.
- On board attachments included.
- 5 years warranty.
- Filters need to be cleaned for effective functioning.
- Attaching hose is a little difficult.
2. BISSELL 1154
Easy to maneuver and a light weight bagless vacuum, the BISSELL 1154 is designed to work well on delicate surfaces with Air driven Hard Floor Dusting tool and with its powerful suction gives proper cleaning. You can select between high and low power level appropriate for your cleaning task. The structure is designed with felt treads and rubber wheels that would leave no mark on your floor while cleaning it with perfection. Swivel steering, auto cord rewind feature, bottom empty dirt tank and a complete set of tools makes everything quite easy and quick. More details here
- Specially designed Air driven Hard Floor Dusting tool for effective hard floor cleaning.
- Auto cord retraction feature gives convenience of storage.
- Bottom empty easy to clean dirt tank.
- Easy to move swivel design.
- Non marking rubber wheels.
- Specialized on board tools.
- 2 years warranty.
- No HEPA filtration.
- Cord length is short.
3. Eureka 955A
The Eureka 955A features adjustable suction power that one can set according to the surface of cleaning. This vacuum is equipped with cyclonic technology that prevents the vacuum from losing suction for a long duration. The vacuum can clean all kind of surfaces and with its tools it could easily reach all difficult places. Wheels are soft and so delicate floor cleaning would not be a problem. The bottomempty dump bin gives you ease of cleaning and a bin full indicating light would let you know when to clean. Exclusive 3 stage filtration system is appointed including cyclonic filter; micron cyclone filter along with a HEPA exhaust filter cleans away 99.97% of dirt, allergens and pet dander. Click here to read our full reviews
- Cyclonic technology used for effective suction power for cleaning.
- Soft wheels prevents from scratching.
- Bottom empty bin is easy to clean.
- 3 stage excellent filtration systems give best results.
- Carrying handle for ease of moving.
- 1 year warranty.
- Head swivels to only one side and not the other.
- Vacuum may not be ideal for extensive heavy duty cleaning.
4. Panasonic MC-CL935
The Panasonic MC-CL935 is a powerful zero turning radius design vacuum appointed with a 6′ 360 degree hose that offers ease of cleaning all around the obstacles and furniture. It has an hourglass dust holding vessel appointed with cyclonic filter and 9 cyclonic cylinders that enables for continuous suction and collection of dirt separately. The bottom drop dust cup is simple to empty with the press of a button only. Quick Release, height adjustment, curved handle, headlight and power switch mounted on handle are some of the features that add convenience of use. The filters are also washable and the HEPA filter included gives excellent cleaning.
- Bagless nature with easy to clean bottom drop dust cup.
- Cyclonic filter with cylinders that keeps up suction power and collects dirt separately.
- 360 degree hose clears away dirt from all corners.
- Limited capacity of dustbin and you would need to empty it repeatedly but it is quite simple.
- Singly suction power/speed however there are other bagless vacuums offering multiple power selection feature.
5. Hoover SH40070
The Hoover SH40070 has exclusive Wind Tunnel 3 technology that works well for suction of dirt and dust from deep within the surface. The machine is thus capable of cleaning hard floors and even deep pile carpeting. The Steerable technology of the vacuum enables it to twist and turn around furniture and helps you in reaching difficult areas of your house for cleaning.With the use of telescopic wand and tools you can clean above the floor areas with 11 feet of reach. The dirt cup is convenient bottom release design that makes emptying a simple job for users. The reusable simple rinse filter saves your time and cost. It is appointed with HEPA Media Filter that effectively captures 99.97% of dirt and allergens. See more our reviews at here
- Wind Tunnel 3 technology offers powerful cleaning with 3 channels of suction.
- Steerable technology makes the machine easy to maneuver.
- HEPA filtration gives complete rid of allergens and dirt.
- Automatic cord retraction makes storing the machine convenient.
- Easy empty bottom release dirt cup.
- 3 years warranty.
- Vacuum cannot be used for heavy duty cleaning as it easily gets overheated.
- It makes a lot of noise at full power.
The above mentioned best 5 bagless canister vacuums offers you efficient and effective cleaning function with all the conveniences of being bagless. These machines save your efforts, time and money that you may be spending with purchases of bags. However if these are not suitable for you for any reason, we offer many other exclusive canister vacuum cleaners. Go through other reviews and select the best one for your home or workplace cleaning.